Data Scientist | Oct 2020 - Present
- Helping governments and organizations defend against deep fakes and information warfare by developing intelligent systems and architectures to automatically detect AI generated and manipulated media
Research Intern | Jan 2020 - Jun 2020
- Researched on the characteristics and properties of distributions which affect the training of Generative Adversarial Networks. Explored various distributions, modalities, latent space, etc to discover traits which affect the training process. Publication ongoing.
CITRIS Policy Lab, UC Berkeley
Undergraduate researcher | Supervisor : Dr.Brandie Nonnecke | Feb 2019 - Present
- Using machine learning to find how political tweets propagate and inuence elections.
- Improved topic coherence by using topic modeling after clustering based on social network analysis
- Presented research to senators in Washington, D.C. and top MNCs in Silicon Valley
Complex Networks Research Group,
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur
Research Intern | Supervisior : Dr.Sourangshu Bhattacharya | Summer 2019
- Worked on autonomous driving research funded by HP using CARLA simulator.
- Used computer vision and sequential modeling approaches based on Conditional Affordance Learning, keyframe extraction and subset selection algorithm to achieve results similar to state of the art on 40x reduced data.
Cogknit Semantics, Bangalore
Computer Vision Intern | Summer 2018
- Worked on a deep learning and computer vision powered fashion recommendation system to suggest clothes which go along with each other with respect to color, fit, pattern, social media trend, etc
University of California, Berkeley
Jan 2019 - June 2019
B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
July 2016 - May 2020
Next Tech Lab
Lead AI researcher
- We won the Silver prize for Student-led Innovation award (2018) by QS Reimagine Education and the Wharton School of Business
- Worked on multi-disciplinary projects spanning machine learning, blockchain, and healthcare